A hydro-economic modelling framework for flood damage estimation and the role of riparian vegetation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 515–531, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Kourgialas, N. N. and Karatzas, G. P. (2013), A hydro-economic modelling framework for flood damage estimation and the role of riparian vegetation. Hydrol. Process., 27: 515–531. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9256
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!