Present address: Global Institute for Water Security, University of Saskatchewan, 11 Innovation Boulevard, Saskatoon, SK S7N 3H5, Canada
Prediction of the impact of climate change on drought: an evaluation of six UK catchments using two stochastic approaches
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1600–1614, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Chun, K. P., Wheater, H. and Onof, C. (2013), Prediction of the impact of climate change on drought: an evaluation of six UK catchments using two stochastic approaches. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1600–1614. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9259
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 02:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!