On virtual observatories and modelled realities (or why discharge must be treated as a virtual variable)
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union - Hydrology Section
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1905–1908, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Beven, K., Buytaert, W. and Smith, L. A. (2012), On virtual observatories and modelled realities (or why discharge must be treated as a virtual variable). Hydrol. Process., 26: 1905–1908. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9261
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 02:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!