Special Issue Paper
Effect of mine dewatering on peatlands of the James Bay Lowland: the role of bioherms
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union - Hydrology Section
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1818–1826, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Whittington, P. and Price, J. (2012), Effect of mine dewatering on peatlands of the James Bay Lowland: the role of bioherms. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1818–1826. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9266
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!