Observing lingering hyporheic storage using electrical resistivity: variations around stream restoration structures, Crabby Creek, PA
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1411–1425, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Toran, L., Nyquist, J. E., Fang, A. C., Ryan, R. J. and Rosenberry, D. O. (2013), Observing lingering hyporheic storage using electrical resistivity: variations around stream restoration structures, Crabby Creek, PA. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1411–1425. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9269
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation Hydrologic Sciences Program. Grant Number: Award No. 0609827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!