Reply to Comment
The effect of groundwater forcing on hyporheic exchange: Reply to comment on ‘Munz M, Krause S, Tecklenburg C, Binley A. Reducing monitoring gaps at the aquifer-river interface by modelling groundwater-surfacewater exchange flow patterns. Hydrological Processes. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.8080’
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1589–1592, 15 May 2012
How to Cite
Krause, S., Munz, M., Tecklenburg, C. and Binley, A. (2012), The effect of groundwater forcing on hyporheic exchange: Reply to comment on ‘Munz M, Krause S, Tecklenburg C, Binley A. Reducing monitoring gaps at the aquifer-river interface by modelling groundwater-surfacewater exchange flow patterns. Hydrological Processes. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.8080’. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1589–1592. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9271
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2012 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!