Special Issue Paper
Large scale rainfall simulation to investigate infiltration processes in a small landslide under dry initial conditions: the Draix hillslope experiment
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrology of Clay Shales and Clayey Sediments
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 2171–2186, 1 July 2012
How to Cite
Garel, E., Marc, V., Ruy, S., Cognard-Plancq, A.-L., Klotz, S., Emblanch, C. and Simler, R. (2012), Large scale rainfall simulation to investigate infiltration processes in a small landslide under dry initial conditions: the Draix hillslope experiment. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2171–2186. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9273
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 03:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2009
- French National Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!