High- and low-flow variations in annual runoff and their response to climate change in the headstreams of the Tarim River, Xinjiang, China
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 975–988, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Ling, H., Xu, H. and Fu, J. (2013), High- and low-flow variations in annual runoff and their response to climate change in the headstreams of the Tarim River, Xinjiang, China. Hydrol. Process., 27: 975–988. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9274
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421308
- Ministry of Water Resources’ Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public Causes. Grant Number: 201101049
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41001066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!