Analysis of satellite-based and in situ hydro-climatic data depicts water storage depletion in North China Region
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1011–1020, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Moiwo, J. P., Tao, F. and Lu, W. (2013), Analysis of satellite-based and in situ hydro-climatic data depicts water storage depletion in North China Region. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1011–1020. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9276
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41071030
- National Key Program for Developing Basic Sciences. Grant Numbers: 2010CB950902, 2009CB421105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!