Special Issue Paper
Modelling spatial and temporal variability of hydrologic impacts of climate change in the Fraser River basin, British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union - Hydrology Section
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1840–1860, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Shrestha, R. R., Schnorbus, M. A., Werner, A. T. and Berland, A. J. (2012), Modelling spatial and temporal variability of hydrologic impacts of climate change in the Fraser River basin, British Columbia, Canada. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1840–1860. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9283
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 05:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!