This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Assessing the potential of reservoir outflow management to reduce sedimentation using continuous turbidity monitoring and reservoir modelling†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1426–1439, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C. and Foster, G. (2013), Assessing the potential of reservoir outflow management to reduce sedimentation using continuous turbidity monitoring and reservoir modelling. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1426–1439. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9284
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 04:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!