Special Issue Paper
Snow surface energy exchanges and snowmelt in a shrub-covered bog in eastern Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union - Hydrology Section
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1876–1890, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Knox, S. H., Carey, S. K. and Humphreys, E. R. (2012), Snow surface energy exchanges and snowmelt in a shrub-covered bog in eastern Ontario, Canada. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1876–1890. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9289
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 12:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Fonds de recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT)
- Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences (CFCAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!