Green-Ampt Curve-Number mixed procedure as an empirical tool for rainfall–runoff modelling in small and ungauged basins
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1253–1264, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Grimaldi, S., Petroselli, A. and Romano, N. (2013), Green-Ampt Curve-Number mixed procedure as an empirical tool for rainfall–runoff modelling in small and ungauged basins. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1253–1264. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9303
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!