Hydrological impact of roadside ditches in an agricultural watershed in Central New York: implications for non-point source pollutant transport
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 17, pages 2422–2437, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Buchanan, B. P., Falbo, K., Schneider, R. L., Easton, Z. M. and Walter, M. T. (2013), Hydrological impact of roadside ditches in an agricultural watershed in Central New York: implications for non-point source pollutant transport. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2422–2437. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9305
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2012 08:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- USDA-NIFA NRI-CGP: Water and Watershed Program titled Road ditch networks: Rapid conduits for transporting pathogens and nutrients in agricultural runoff to drinking water supply systems. Grant Number: NYC-147535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!