Special Issue Paper
Signature and hydrologic consequences of climate change within the upper–middle Brahmaputra Basin
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Hydrology of Large Rivers
Volume 27, Issue 15, pages 2126–2143, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, B. (2013), Signature and hydrologic consequences of climate change within the upper–middle Brahmaputra Basin. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2126–2143. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9306
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!