Special Issue Paper
Assessment of ecologically relevant hydrological variables influencing a cold-region river and its delta: the Athabasca River and the Peace–Athabasca Delta, northwestern Canada
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union - Hydrology Section
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1827–1839, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Monk, W. A., Peters, D. L. and Baird, D. J. (2012), Assessment of ecologically relevant hydrological variables influencing a cold-region river and its delta: the Athabasca River and the Peace–Athabasca Delta, northwestern Canada. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1827–1839. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9307
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- Environment Canada's Oil Sands Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!