The performance of the reformulated Gash's interception loss model in Mexico's northeastern temperate forests
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1626–1633, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Návar, J. (2013), The performance of the reformulated Gash's interception loss model in Mexico's northeastern temperate forests. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1626–1633. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9309
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!