For consideration in the special issue: ‘S173 Hydrological Ensemble Prediction Systems (HEPS)’
Special Issue Paper
Ensemble dressing for hydrological applications
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrological Ensemble Prediction Systems (HEPS)
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 106–116, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Pagano, T. C., Shrestha, D. L., Wang, Q. J., Robertson, D. and Hapuarachchi, P. (2013), Ensemble dressing for hydrological applications. Hydrol. Process., 27: 106–116. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9313
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2012 06:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!