Special Issue Paper
The impact of induced drought on transpiration and growth in a temperate pine plantation forest
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union - Hydrology Section
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1779–1791, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
MacKay, S. L., Arain, M. A., Khomik, M., Brodeur, J. J., Schumacher, J., Hartmann, H. and Peichl, M. (2012), The impact of induced drought on transpiration and growth in a temperate pine plantation forest. Hydrol. Process., 26: 1779–1791. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9315
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2012 03:42PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSREC)
- Discovery and Strategic grants. The Ontario Ministry of Environment (MOE)
- Canadian Foundation for Climate, and Atmospheric Sciences (CFCAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!