Quantification of uncertainty in design water levels due to uncertain bed form roughness in the Dutch river Waal
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1646–1663, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Warmink, J. J., Booij, M. J., Van der Klis, H. and Hulscher, S. J. M. H. (2013), Quantification of uncertainty in design water levels due to uncertain bed form roughness in the Dutch river Waal. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1646–1663. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9319
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2012 10:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Technology Foundation STW, Applied Science Division of NWO and the Technology Programme of the Ministry of Economic Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!