Continuous measurement of nitrate concentration in a highly event-responsive agricultural catchment in south-west of France: is the gain of information useful?
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1751–1763, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Ferrant, S., Laplanche, C., Durbe, G., Probst, A., Dugast, P., Durand, P., Sanchez-Perez, J. M. and Probst, J. L. (2013), Continuous measurement of nitrate concentration in a highly event-responsive agricultural catchment in south-west of France: is the gain of information useful?. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1751–1763. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9324
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Seasonal variability of NO3− mobilization during flood events in a Mediterranean catchment: The influence of intensive agricultural irrigation, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 2015, 200, 208, , , ,
- 2High frequency measurement of nitrate concentration in the Lower Mississippi River, USA, Journal of Hydrology, 2014, 519, 376, , ,
- 4Understanding nutrient biogeochemistry in agricultural catchments: the challenge of appropriate monitoring frequencies, Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, 2014, 16, 7, 1676, , , ,
- 5Simulating the long term impact of nitrate mitigation scenarios in a pilot study basin, Agricultural Water Management, 2013, 124, 85, , , , ,