Continuous measurement of nitrate concentration in a highly event-responsive agricultural catchment in south-west of France: is the gain of information useful?
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1751–1763, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Ferrant, S., Laplanche, C., Durbe, G., Probst, A., Dugast, P., Durand, P., Sanchez-Perez, J. M. and Probst, J. L. (2013), Continuous measurement of nitrate concentration in a highly event-responsive agricultural catchment in south-west of France: is the gain of information useful?. Hydrol. Process., 27: 1751–1763. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9324
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!