Special Issue Paper
The effect of peatland harvesting on snow accumulation, ablation and snow surface energy balance
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference 2011
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2592–2600, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Ketcheson, S. J., Whittington, P. N. and Price, J. S. (2012), The effect of peatland harvesting on snow accumulation, ablation and snow surface energy balance. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2592–2600. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9325
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!