Catchment scale controls the temporal connection of transpiration and diel fluctuations in streamflow
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 18, pages 2541–2556, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Graham, C. B., Barnard, H. R., Kavanagh, K. L. and McNamara, J. P. (2013), Catchment scale controls the temporal connection of transpiration and diel fluctuations in streamflow. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2541–2556. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9334
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2012 08:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EPS-0919514, CBET-085522
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Grant Number: NA08NWS4620047
- National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: DEB 08-23380
- US Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station and Oregon State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!