Special Issue Paper
Constraining saturated hydraulic transmissivity values by means of maximum saturated area mapping and maximum subsurface discharge: long-term simulation in the Amazon basin
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Japanese Special Issue Volume 12: From Land to Ocean
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 2501–2511, 30 July 2012
How to Cite
da Silva, R. V., Yamashiki, Y. and Takara, K. (2012), Constraining saturated hydraulic transmissivity values by means of maximum saturated area mapping and maximum subsurface discharge: long-term simulation in the Amazon basin. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2501–2511. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9343
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 07:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!