Special Issue Paper
The vulnerability variation from government roles in disaster risk reduction plans for sediment disasters in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Japanese Special Issue Volume 12: From Land to Ocean
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 2421–2430, 30 July 2012
How to Cite
Wu, T., Takara, K. and Yamashiki, Y. (2012), The vulnerability variation from government roles in disaster risk reduction plans for sediment disasters in Taiwan. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2421–2430. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9346
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 05:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!