Special Issue Paper
High-frequency observations of melt effects on snowpack stratigraphy, Kahiltna Glacier, Central Alaska Range
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference 2011
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2573–2582, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Winski, D., Kreutz, K., Osterberg, E., Campbell, S. and Wake, C. (2012), High-frequency observations of melt effects on snowpack stratigraphy, Kahiltna Glacier, Central Alaska Range. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2573–2582. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9348
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 07:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!