Discrete wavelet-based trend identification in hydrologic time series
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 2021–2031, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Sang, Y.-F., Wang, Z. and Liu, C. (2013), Discrete wavelet-based trend identification in hydrologic time series. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2021–2031. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9356
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 08:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- National Key Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 40971023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!