Present address: The Hakubi Center for Advanced Research, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
Characteristics of canopy interception loss in Moso bamboo forests of Japan
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 2041–2047, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Shinohara, Y., Komatsu, H., Kuramoto, K. and Otsuki, K. (2013), Characteristics of canopy interception loss in Moso bamboo forests of Japan. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2041–2047. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9359
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 09:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: #20.7279
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!