Towards a comprehensive approach to parameter estimation in land surface parameterization schemes
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 14, pages 2075–2097, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Rosolem, R., Gupta, H. V., Shuttleworth, W. J., de Gonçalves, L. G. G. and Zeng, X. (2013), Towards a comprehensive approach to parameter estimation in land surface parameterization schemes. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2075–2097. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9362
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 09:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- NASA Earth and Science Fellowship. Grant Number: NNX09AO33H
- NSF Amazon-PIRE. Grant Number: 0730305
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AGS-0838491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!