Quantifying watershed surface depression storage: determination and application in a hydrologic model
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 17, pages 2401–2413, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Amoah, J. K. O., Amatya, D. M. and Nnaji, S. (2013), Quantifying watershed surface depression storage: determination and application in a hydrologic model. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2401–2413. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9364
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2012 10:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2011
- US Forest Service (USFS)—Southern Research Station (SRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!