Effect of land-use changes on nonpoint source pollution in the Xizhi River watershed, Guangdong, China
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 18, pages 2557–2566, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Xu, K., Wang, Y., Su, H., Yang, J., Li, L. and Liu, C. (2013), Effect of land-use changes on nonpoint source pollution in the Xizhi River watershed, Guangdong, China. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2557–2566. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9368
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2012 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- China National 863 program. Grant Number: 2006AA06A306
- Guangdong NSF. Grant Number: 8151064004000013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!