Integrating remote sensing data with flood inundation models: how far have we got?
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Japanese Special Issue Volume 12: From Land to Ocean
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 2515–2521, 30 July 2012
How to Cite
Bates, P. D. (2012), Integrating remote sensing data with flood inundation models: how far have we got?. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2515–2521. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9374
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2012 09:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!