A multimodel assessment of the climate change effect on the drought severity–duration–frequency relationship
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 19, pages 2800–2813, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. H. and Kim, C. J. (2013), A multimodel assessment of the climate change effect on the drought severity–duration–frequency relationship. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2800–2813. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9390
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 04:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!