Effect of spatial variability and seasonality in soil moisture on drainage thresholds and fluxes in a conceptual hydrological model
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 18, pages 2838–2844, 30 August 2012
How to Cite
McMillan, H.K. (2012), Effect of spatial variability and seasonality in soil moisture on drainage thresholds and fluxes in a conceptual hydrological model. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2838–2844. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9396
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!