Moisture characteristics and their point pedotransfer functions for coarse-textured tropical soils differing in structural degradation status
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 19, pages 2721–2735, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Obalum, S. E. and Obi, M. E. (2013), Moisture characteristics and their point pedotransfer functions for coarse-textured tropical soils differing in structural degradation status. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2721–2735. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9398
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 06:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!