Special Issue Paper
Unravelling changing sediment sources in a Mediterranean mountain catchment: a Bayesian fingerprinting approach
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Introduction to the special issue ‘Tracer Applications in Sediment Research’
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 896–910, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
D'Haen, K., Verstraeten, G., Dusar, B., Degryse, P., Haex, J. and Waelkens, M. (2013), Unravelling changing sediment sources in a Mediterranean mountain catchment: a Bayesian fingerprinting approach. Hydrol. Process., 27: 896–910. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9399
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 06:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!