Baseflow separation in a small watershed in New Brunswick, Canada, using a recursive digital filter calibrated with the conductivity mass balance method
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 18, pages 2659–2665, 30 August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, R., Li, Q., Chow, T. L., Li, S. and Danielescu, S. (2013), Baseflow separation in a small watershed in New Brunswick, Canada, using a recursive digital filter calibrated with the conductivity mass balance method. Hydrol. Process., 27: 2659–2665. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9417
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!