Trends in rainfall and temperature in the Peruvian Amazon–Andes basin over the last 40 years (1965–2007)
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 20, pages 2944–2957, 30 September 2013
How to Cite
Lavado Casimiro, W. S., Labat, D., Ronchail, J., Espinoza, J. C. and Guyot, J. L. (2013), Trends in rainfall and temperature in the Peruvian Amazon–Andes basin over the last 40 years (1965–2007). Hydrol. Process., 27: 2944–2957. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9418
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 11:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!