Special Issue Paper
Spatial interpolation of sub-daily air temperatures for snow and hydrologic applications in mesoscale Alpine catchments
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference 2011
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2618–2630, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Jabot, E., Zin, I., Lebel, T., Gautheron, A. and Obled, C. (2012), Spatial interpolation of sub-daily air temperatures for snow and hydrologic applications in mesoscale Alpine catchments. Hydrol. Process., 26: 2618–2630. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9423
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!