The impact of highly permeable layer on hydraulic system in a coastal aquifer
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 22, pages 3128–3138, 30 October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K.-Y., Han, W. S. and Park, E. (2013), The impact of highly permeable layer on hydraulic system in a coastal aquifer. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3128–3138. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9437
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2012 12:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!