Modelling of benzene distribution in the subsurface of an abandoned gas plant site after a long term of groundwater table fluctuation
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 22, pages 3217–3226, 30 October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Li, Y., Zhou, J., Xie, X., Su, Y., Gu, Q. and Kamon, M. (2013), Modelling of benzene distribution in the subsurface of an abandoned gas plant site after a long term of groundwater table fluctuation. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3217–3226. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9442
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2012 09:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 41072182
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: No. 8151027501000008
- Environmental Nonprofit Research Project. Grant Number: No. 200809095
- Environmental Protection Fund for Central-level public service project. Grant Number: No. 2007KYYW03
- Science and Technology Project of Guangzhou City. Grant Number: 2010Z1-E101
- Science and Technology Project of Daya Bay. Grant Number: 20100103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!