Using a transient infiltrometric technique for intensively sampling field-saturated hydraulic conductivity of a clay soil in two runoff plots
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 3415–3423, 29 November 2013
How to Cite
Bagarello, V., Di Stefano, C., Iovino, M. and Sgroi, A. (2013), Using a transient infiltrometric technique for intensively sampling field-saturated hydraulic conductivity of a clay soil in two runoff plots. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3415–3423. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9448
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 02:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!