Fine scale variations of surface water chemistry in an ephemeral to perennial drainage network
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 24, pages 3438–3451, 29 November 2013
How to Cite
Zimmer, M. A., Bailey, S. W., McGuire, K. J. and Bullen, T. D. (2013), Fine scale variations of surface water chemistry in an ephemeral to perennial drainage network. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3438–3451. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9449
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 04:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DBI/EAR 0754678, EAR 1014507, US Forest Service, Northern Research Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!