Special Issue Paper
Erosion source discrimination in a rural Australian catchment using compound-specific isotope analysis (CSIA)
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Introduction to the special issue ‘Tracer Applications in Sediment Research’
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 923–932, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Hancock, G. J. and Revill, A. T. (2013), Erosion source discrimination in a rural Australian catchment using compound-specific isotope analysis (CSIA). Hydrol. Process., 27: 923–932. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9466
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!