Current address: Department of Geographical and Environmental Sciences, Manchester Metropolitan University, Chester Street, Manchester, M1 5GD, UK.
Effects of managed burning in comparison with vegetation cutting on dissolved organic carbon concentrations in peat soils
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 26, pages 3994–4003, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
Worrall, F., Rowson, J. and Dixon, S. (2013), Effects of managed burning in comparison with vegetation cutting on dissolved organic carbon concentrations in peat soils. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3994–4003. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9474
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2012 09:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!