Modelling potential hydrological impact of abandoned underground mines in the Monday Creek Watershed, Ohio
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 25, pages 3607–3616, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Wan, R., Liu, D., Munroe, D. K. and Cai, S. (2013), Modelling potential hydrological impact of abandoned underground mines in the Monday Creek Watershed, Ohio. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3607–3616. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9476
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2012 09:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41030745 and 41071354
- CAS. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-Q10-3
- Center for Urban and Regional Analysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!