Exploring the effect of data assimilation by WRF-3DVar for numerical rainfall prediction with different types of storm events
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 25, pages 3627–3640, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Bray, M. and Han, D. (2013), Exploring the effect of data assimilation by WRF-3DVar for numerical rainfall prediction with different types of storm events. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3627–3640. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9488
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 08:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!