Finding the most appropriate precipitation probability distribution for stochastic weather generation and hydrological modelling in Nordic watersheds
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 25, pages 3718–3729, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z., Brissette, F. and Chen, J. (2013), Finding the most appropriate precipitation probability distribution for stochastic weather generation and hydrological modelling in Nordic watersheds. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3718–3729. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9499
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!