Initial impacts of a wildfire on hydrology and suspended sediment and nutrient export in California chaparral watersheds
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 26, pages 3842–3851, 30 December 2013
How to Cite
Coombs, J. S. and Melack, J. M. (2013), Initial impacts of a wildfire on hydrology and suspended sediment and nutrient export in California chaparral watersheds. Hydrol. Process., 27: 3842–3851. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9508
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 08:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!